Nuvola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuvola

WoW Nuvola Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LvL 70 Protect tank, Want to join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Giraff

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-09

LvL 70 Protect tank, Want to join Empty
PostSubject: LvL 70 Protect tank, Want to join   LvL 70 Protect tank, Want to join EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 11:13 am

1. Ingame Name: Giraff

2. Lvl, race and class: 70 Dwarf Warrior

3. Past Guilds: Undutchable

4. Reason for leaving: All inactive

5. Equipment - An updated CTProfile/Alla profile required: Revor, have seen my stuff. And i dont have a ctprofile ;(

6. What experience do you have in raids?: Never done the new instance lvl "70" Instances. But i have been reading alot of kara, and so on.

7: What keys/attunements do you have? : I am ready for Kara.

8: How can you contribute to Nuvola?: Helpfull Warrior. If i have somethings you need you have it.

9: What do you expect to gain from Nuvola?: Some fun times, and some good teamplay.

10: Between which times can u be online everyday and what days cant you be online?: I am working alot but after 8pm i am ready almost all day if ya need me. and sataday i am going with friends and so on, you know Wink

11: Do you have any problems following orders?: No, That is there the teamplay comes in, i love that Wink

12: What's your talentbuild and are you willing to respecc if needed?: Full Protect

13: Do you have Ventrillo/Teamspeak installed and are you prepared to use it?: Got Ventrilo, becurse i play also Counter-strike some times Wink

14: Do you have a microphone?: Yes, and i can talk Wink

15: How old are you?: 21 years old

16: What country do you live in: Denmark

17: Tell us about yourself... Kind person, wanna help ppl, And wanna have some fun when we game, but still want to be seriusly. Wink
Back to top Go down
Revor

Revor

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 Protect tank, Want to join   LvL 70 Protect tank, Want to join EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 11:17 am

i've inspected him he had like 525 defends 11k HP and around 12-13k armor, pretty good guy,
Back to top Go down
domion

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: rwr   LvL 70 Protect tank, Want to join EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 8:35 am

well your seems ok and we do need some protection warriors Smile
and a tip ..
change out all of your socket's with +12 stamina or +9 stamina
After you get 495 defense it is better to go for stamina
Back to top Go down
Maronolis

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 Protect tank, Want to join   LvL 70 Protect tank, Want to join EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 10:28 pm

Contact me in game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 Protect tank, Want to join   LvL 70 Protect tank, Want to join Empty

Back to top Go down

LvL 70 Protect tank, Want to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuvola :: Welcome to Nuvola :: Recruitment-
Jump to: