Nuvola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuvola

WoW Nuvola Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SOME CLARIFICATIONS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Swety

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-11

SOME CLARIFICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: SOME CLARIFICATIONS   SOME CLARIFICATIONS EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 9:02 am

Hi all, have to make some statements...

Yesterday night i run to reach my home at 18,30... i run to eat...
and last but not least... i spent some “wife points” to have the permission to raid bounce from my wife queen (if you can’t understand this last part you will if you get married) so at 19.00 i was in front of kara and drinked my 45g flask to have more mana regen ...

now...
* The raid began about at 19.20
but this isn’t the problem

* We wipe 4 times and if i understand well... :
1st time for some problem of aggro at first boss and some of mine and of other mistakes ( first time i saw that boss)
2nd time again for some aggro problem so warr went to respec
3rd time i couldn’t understand well if for some banal distraction or for an unlucky fear that sent someone to aggro other trash mobs
4th time for a bug sent us the mobs normally didn’t aggro at that distance (or behind a wall don’t remember)
again...this isn’t the problem

*Someone tell me during the boss battle i made too low dps as frost and tell me to respec fire (a fire mage is better in raid ? bah never hear a similar thing
again... also this isn’t the problem

*At 21.00 Raid leader dismantled raid, most of the raid member left spamming like some of us are inexperienced people and need to make exp in eroic instance !?! etc etc

--- THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM ----
I waste my flask (and money), i run for nothing, i lost time and a night of fun and you too i think.

What i mean is it could be a raid where all goes bad, one time because to me, one time because to you but the important thing is go further.... stay calm and try to be happy in any case... and DON’T dismantle all and send all to home (i speak to all left near immediately the last wipe)

if you think you are ok to make raid without new members... ok just tell
if you think is a waste of time loose a night to make learning the newer ones... ok just tell

Personally speaking, i don’t want be cause of malaise for you, only i’m asking clarity and patience for the beginning for bigger fun in the future all together.
(just to tell you i made a lot of raid run in my wow life, don’t think exp in heroic instance will help the newer in karazhan... what a new guilder need is to make exp of the kara boss and you can find them only in karazhan )

pardon my english (i’m italian as i said) and thx for the patience to read all that

cy in game soon Very Happy
Micky – alias Swety
Back to top Go down
Muiz

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: SOME CLARIFICATIONS   SOME CLARIFICATIONS EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 10:32 am

Personally i dont think u need experience from heroics todo Kara.. I didnt do a heroic run before i entered Kara.

The main problem during boss fight was:

Triger couldn't keep aggro. When Revor said: Stop DPS, the dps wasnt stopped, which ment that the DPS'ers got more aggro. (Main blame here is Triger for not keeping aggro)

Third wipe was a unlucky pull/fear where the patrol spawned and a new pack (No-one is really to blame here)

The last wipe wasnt really a bug, but Loor (not a personal attack) was standing way to close to the wall near a new pack. Loor should've (like all DPS) stand more to the entrance of the stables, not the end.

To back u up, a Frost mage isnt as weak as people think. A friend of mine plays Frost mage (almost full frost spec) and he is nr1 on dmg meters.

So the problem wasnt a lack of DPS, nor a real lack of skill (for most people), the real problem was a tank not being able of tanking (Again, this is not a personal attack on u Triger) coz of his spec.

You should understand that Revor dismantled the raid becoz he was getting really pissed. Something i got too.

Unlike u Swety i aint married, but am having a relationship and had to score some "wife" points too king

So for the record, its not your fault, it was bad luck and a bad spec.

We can retry 2night, and i personally think u are good enuff to join today, but thats not my call!
Back to top Go down
Revor

Revor

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: SOME CLARIFICATIONS   SOME CLARIFICATIONS EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 12:08 pm

Your dps was fine, so dont listen to the guys, i just got pissed of Triger we didnt had any DPS on the mob he was tanking and still he couldnt hold agro.. then whipes came more and more, and 45g aint that much i drank 25% of my pots (50g)

But i hope it goes tonight better, just want more people to focus and not whiping
Back to top Go down
Speirs

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: SOME CLARIFICATIONS   SOME CLARIFICATIONS EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 4:47 pm

Well, take it from me that fire does more damage than frost. I'm not saying that you should respec but that's just my experience with mages in my previous guild, this one guy respecced frost to do some pvp and he sucked at dps while before with fire spec he would rock...
Back to top Go down
Yose

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: one of the reasons   SOME CLARIFICATIONS EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 2:13 am

I was not on this raid, but noticed Trigers spec when i checked wow armory profile.

When you spec 0/0/61 as Triger you dont have Improved Heroic Strike, Deflection or Improved Thunderclap from arms or Cruelty from the fury tree. Those talents are very important when you are tanking, you get 5% chance to parry, 5% to crit, less rage cost both on heroic strike and thunderclap which gives great aggro. In my opinion Triger should respec 10/5/46.

So this may be one of the reasons why it didnt go so well.

//Yose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOME CLARIFICATIONS   SOME CLARIFICATIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

SOME CLARIFICATIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuvola :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: