Nuvola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuvola

WoW Nuvola Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Revor???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
baze

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Revor??? Empty
PostSubject: Revor???   Revor??? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 6:56 pm

Revor I joined this guild a week ago. This week I participated in 5 raids however in 2 of those raids you somehow magically disappear when there is a whipe. You are officer and raid leader in both these situations. arent you suppost to show and be an example and not plug?? when things go bad?
Back to top Go down
Revor

Revor

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Revor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revor???   Revor??? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 7:14 pm

first time was internet DC, but for the 2nd time people aint listening and making me insane pissed asking each time for buffs when i know i must buff them, dont listen no focus makes me also insane pissed really i am trying to get with raid 2 karazhan cleared but it seems impossible people aint signing up people and listening they make weird sounds on TS everything is making me pissed really, this may also couse because of my work, have 2 stand up each morning at 4.30, so this may be one of the problems also, signups will be on soon i want people in that wanna make progress and wanna focus!

regards,
Revor
Back to top Go down
baze

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Revor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revor???   Revor??? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 7:01 am

./agree but at least say that raid is over because we were waiting for you for like 15min Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revor???   Revor??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Revor???
Page 1 of 1