Nuvola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuvola

WoW Nuvola Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

65 warrior:)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zemi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-17

65 warrior:) Empty
PostSubject: 65 warrior:)   65 warrior:) EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:32 am

Hi guys! First Im going to introduce myself. I am 17 years old and live in Gothenburg in Sweden. My interest are Tennis and Wow. I started with WoW for about 1 ½ year now. Before the TBC I was raiding MC, BWL and AQ=) When the TBC came I leveled my Rogue first "Sharo". After that I went to my mage "Zumi". When I became 70 I got some crafting epics and stuff on my mage and did some Heroics with my IRL friends. Never went to Kara.
About 2 weeks ago, Ive got a new account from my friend, since he stop played wow. And thats the account with my 65 warrior on "Zemi". Actually it was 61 when I got it:) Anyways, why I am placing a recruitment here is that Ive check u guys, and u seems to have alot of skilled players etc=) Now a little more about the char.

The Char is a 65 gnome warrior, and will be 70 in some days:)
Atm its specced arms, but Im willing to respecc to anything. Whatever u like Nuvola!
Past guilds on the server is nothing, because I migrated the warrior from "Shattered hand" since Ive got some IRL friends on Twilights, like in Tumbleweed etc:)'
My equip atm isn't that good, but Im rdy to REALLY work on it if I get a spot in your guild! Then I mean REALLY work on it!
Experience of raids is like I said MC, BWL, AQ before BC, otherwise I got no experience of Karazhan:) But I learn very fast, and I am willing to check movies on the internet to get information about bosses:)

How I can contribute. Well I am a very skilled player tbh, and learning very fast, I am also very happy when I play.

What do I expect to gain from u? - Well, I have been searched around to find a guild whos VERY friendly, and generous. Also skilled players!And ofc I am expecting HAPPY ppl, I think thats a very important thing in guild. Ppl are happy=)!

What time I can play? Tbh, I can play all the time! and in about 1 month I get a break from school 3 months. But I guess your raidtimes are about 18:00-01:00 and Im VERY active that time!

Ventrilo and TS: Ive got both clients on the computers, newest version Ive also got mic, so I am ablte to talk=)

Well I think thats it! I hope I got your attention=)
Thank you!

king
Back to top Go down
Aive

Aive

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: 65 warrior:)   65 warrior:) EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:39 am

Raids 15:00 and 21:00 usualy.
Any way sound good , warrior role in raid is tanking.
Talk with you online seems like nice person that really pay attention to the game.
Got my vote anyway.
Back to top Go down
Revor

Revor

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 65 warrior:)   65 warrior:) EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:10 pm

Yes and raid times also 20.00 now,

Seems like a good apply, have any idea when ur gonna be lvl 70?
Back to top Go down
Rusvelt
Admin
Rusvelt

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: 65 warrior:)   65 warrior:) EmptyThu May 17, 2007 3:21 pm

I promissing application .
Seem good even if still 65 . I hope u can get 70 fast . and u got my vote
Back to top Go down
https://nuvola.superforum.fr
Rhayin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: 65 warrior:)   65 warrior:) EmptyFri May 18, 2007 7:02 am

I dont want to be a bitch and all but.. if you GET or BUY an account you will never have the experience and knowledge of a class like if you leveled it yourself.

What this means is, now you know what buttons to press, but you dont know WHY you press those buttons and in some situations that might be a really big problem Wink

Just my 2 cents anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Aive

Aive

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: 65 warrior:)   65 warrior:) EmptyFri May 18, 2007 11:11 am

if it was he's first char that was a problem but he got 2 chars befor this one
and he got 10 levels to learn how to tank.
i never was in any instance with my priest befor 70 but i know how to heal +- from my druid.
the idia that he has not lvl up this char from 0 mean nothin , big deal so he will wipe some randoms group until he learn how to tank.
Back to top Go down
Rusvelt
Admin
Rusvelt

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: 65 warrior:)   65 warrior:) EmptySun May 20, 2007 2:48 pm

Ask for an officer online . Maronolis or Mirkottomaco.
Back to top Go down
https://nuvola.superforum.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 65 warrior:)   65 warrior:) Empty

Back to top Go down

65 warrior:)
Page 1 of 1