Nuvola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuvola

WoW Nuvola Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey =) drood lvl 64 hope it soon will be 70 xD wants to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glassbil

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Hey =) drood lvl 64 hope it soon will be 70 xD wants to join Empty
PostSubject: Hey =) drood lvl 64 hope it soon will be 70 xD wants to join   Hey =) drood lvl 64 hope it soon will be 70 xD wants to join EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 11:00 pm

Hello I have a Night-Elf Druid that I really want to join this guild with.

1. Glassbil

2. Lvl 64 Night-Elf Druid

3. First guild was Celtic Warriors Razz and then Evolution.

4. And the reason I left that guild was beause I didn't like to be there, all of the members where not active and alot of alts where in the guild, and I dont like that kind of guilds..

5. You can see my EQ at http://armory.wow-europe.com/#index.xml and just search for "Glassbil".

6. I have done some raids, and I had a warrior before the TBC, (lvl 60) and I did some raids on that char, I have done BWL, MC and some other raids.

7. Well sience im not lvl 70, none, but sure I can get when I become lvl 70 =) and I got the most keys to the 60 instance/ raids.

8. Help everyone I can, be active and be nice to everyone.

9. I hope to get a really good time Very Happy and try to learn new friends and have fun together, in raids and in intances.

10. Well.. Sience we got spring break, I can be very active on the summers and hope to be online verymuch, but still have my time with my famiy.

11. No, Razz I can follow any order u give me and I know what its like to take orders, and follow them. Very Happy

12. My talents now is, balance. And OFC, I can respec to what ever u want me to be =) Anything for u Razz.

13. Yes I have Ventrilo installed on my computer.

14. And yes I have a microphone I can use.

15. I'm 16 years old.

16. I live in Sweden.

17. My name is Simon Sjölin and I live in köping, Sweden.
And I like to play wow ofc Razz and go to the gym. I'm a really nice person. Wink
Back to top Go down
Revor

Revor

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Hey =) drood lvl 64 hope it soon will be 70 xD wants to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey =) drood lvl 64 hope it soon will be 70 xD wants to join   Hey =) drood lvl 64 hope it soon will be 70 xD wants to join EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 1:47 pm

Sry we dont need any druids,
and we only recruit lvl 70, and well geared ones,

Goodluck in searching your guild

Revor

DENIED
Back to top Go down

Hey =) drood lvl 64 hope it soon will be 70 xD wants to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuvola :: Welcome to Nuvola :: Recruitment-
Jump to: