Nuvola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuvola

WoW Nuvola Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)

Go down 
+3
Melwas
Revor
Sutec
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sutec

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) Empty
PostSubject: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 3:55 am

1.Ingame Name:

Main: Sutec 70 Night Elf Warrior
Alt: Cetus 70 Human Mage (My enchanter and Tailor)
Alf Annissa 60 Human Rogue (used for picking herbs and soon Alchemy)

2. Past Guilds:

None. I Played on this server as horde I ran a small guild called Relentless. We got as far as a MC clear and a ZG clear and a Aq20 Clear. Just before TBC we split up and I rerolled on the TH on alliance to level my mage and play for fun with a IRL Friend. I was in a guild with him for a laugh to have some fun to talk to him. (Naggaz With Attitude)

3. Reason for leaving:
It was not really a guild which did anything. I left so I could release my potential and join a guild with people in the same mind frame as me: To do Endgame. I want to do instances and that’s why I am prot.

4. Equipment - An updated CTProfile/Alla profile required:

See links below!

5. What experience do you have in raids?:
Pre TBC I did everything Except Nax. Since the expansion has been out I have been leveling my characters mostly so the most of the stuff I have done is your basic 5 man.

6: What keys/attunements do you have? :

Heroics:
Coilfang – Yes
HellFire - No
Auchenai - No
Caverns of Time - No

Raids:
Karazahn - No

7: How can you contribute to Nuvola?:
When t ran my old guild I was leading raids updating DKP and dealing with difficult situations. I know what goes on. If needed to be I could help out with dkp or anything else.

I do not mind passing on items for other people I do not mind helping people in any way possible to help the guild.

I do follow what other guilds have been doing and I also do read up on and watch (videos) on tactics on up coming boss. Doing this whelps me do my job as a tank and help the guild progress by maybe making a decision that could kill the boss.

I also know what I want from what instance before I enter I am always searching what upgrades I could get ect. I am also not fussy and I don’t mind standing out of raid or filling in if I have time.

Also I do not mind staying up them extra 4 hours to crack an encounter I am a junkie for things like that. Also farming pots is not a problem either.

Also i am a forum addict so posting about useful stuff and guides is fun for me Razz

8: What do you expect to gain from Nuvola?:

I expect what everyone would from a guild who is raiding (with 2 raids). A good active friendly community who knows what they are doing, but still i know when to have fun in what ever situation. I know wiping is shite but still u can learn form it and its funny in some situations. I expect good and fair loot distribution and a high standard of raiding.

I also expect you guys to know that wow is a game and yes its fun and there are real people who have jobs and loved ones on the other side.

9: Between which times can u be online everyday and what days cant you be online?:

I work but I know my hours well in advanced so when I sign up it means I am going. Yes there are some days when my GF might be round or I have to go deal wit home personal issues but I will be online every night (unless my GF is round). But if I am signed I will go if not I will pop my head round and do an instance or chat for a while.

10: Do you have any problems following orders?:

As a member of a guild following simple order is CORE of the guild is everyone does their own thing and runs around like headless chickens then its not going to be a good evening. So yes i can follow orders its key to every encounter.

11: What's your talent build and are you willing to re-specc if needed?:

At this very moment I am Fury but I am planning on the following:

Finnish all the quest off in SMV and NS (not many to go) as a fury warrior once that has been done (should only take under a week) Once that has been done SPEC PROT and run instances when ever I am online and get geared and attuned to instances. No I will not spec back to fury unless TOLD TO. My goal when I rolled my char was to be a tank and that is what I will be doing.

( I might just spec prot if I get in do some instances get attuned and do quests in prot or in groups depends how I feel)

12: Do you have Ventrillo/Teamspeak installed and are you prepared to use it?:

Yes vent and both Team speak is installed (Ventrillo Mix Go google it)

13: Do you have a microphone?:
What is vent without a mic…Boring so yes I do have a mic.

14: How old are you?:

I am 20 living in England. I speak and I can type English and I can talk a bit of German (swearing mostly)

15: What country do you live in:

England

16: Tell us about yourself...

I am 20 years old I get along with most people. I live at home and I have a job and a GF meaning I cant ALWAYS (24/7) be in wow. I am very vocal and I am not scared of speaking on vent. I am not shy of asking for tactics and I am open to any advice. I am a good laugh and after all at the end of the day THIS IS A GAME NOT THE ARMY!

Have fun hope you liked my app talk to you S00n

BTW Lame <3

LINKS:
Armory:
Sutec: http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Sutec

Cetus: http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Cetus

Annissa: http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Annissa

Have fun and yes this might be the longest app I have ever written and the longest app you will ever get.

P.S Yes I know my gear is rubbish/Crap but I hope from this app I have convinced you that I am a worth while investment and I could be very handy to you guys. Also I know there are a shit load od typos but its 4AM!! And I got work in a few hours.

App Withdrawn!

Last edited by on Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revor

Revor

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 6:48 am

Nice apply, Could use him as OT/DPS,

Get a bit more DPS gear and tanking gear Smile

just wait for maronolis answer
Back to top Go down
Sutec

PostSubject: Re: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 8:30 am

If its dps you would like then ok and if its tank you would like then ok you name it ill do it =] and thanks for the fast reply
Back to top Go down
Melwas

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 2:20 am

This is exactly what we need, experienced ppl by then i dont mean experience in TBC, i mean all about raiding
Back to top Go down
Melwas

PostSubject: Re: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 2:21 am

This is exactly what we need, experienced ppl by then i dont mean experience in TBC, i mean all about raiding
Back to top Go down
skillalot

skillalot

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 8:09 am

one of the best apply i have ever read
Back to top Go down
Earendill

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 9:12 am

skillalot wrote:
one of the best apply i have ever read
/agree..nice application!!! cat
Back to top Go down
Yose

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 12:13 pm

indeed, great application!
Back to top Go down
Sutec

PostSubject: Re: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 1:42 pm

Hehe Thanks =] i do try :p getting into a guild is not about gear and how you play but also about how much effort you put in and what kind of person you are and ofc ur gear ect :p

Update

I have speced prot

Hp unbuffed: 11,154
+Def: 496

Doing kara quest line atm wont take me to long :p 5 instaces max i think and it should be oki (hehe had 18k hp with last stand in sl last night with a friend hehe nuts >.<)

An thanks again you all seem like reall nice people Very Happy hope to be joining soon =]
Back to top Go down
Rhayin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 4:55 pm

If you need a guide about pre Karazhan gear.. check out my gear atm.
Some stuff is from Karazhan already, but if you need info on how to obtain certain stuff, just contact me ingame and ill talk you through it.
Back to top Go down
Sutec

PostSubject: Re: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 7:46 pm

will be getting a new belt from quest in bot
New shoulders and shield from sl (or shat exsalted)
new mh from quest line in smw
new chest and ring from arcatraz

Thats about it i think should have a ton more hp (gem slots with 12 stam) and i should be ready to go ofc i will have kara pre q done by then too and ofc IF i get in i would be gearing myself up still (not jsut by waiting for kara) by going heroics ect if need be. i got it all planed got a day off wednesday friday and sat by then this should all be done ect

Edit
Oh god do i wish i was in hte guild now then i could get this god damn pre quest done in a day. I got mages in pugs who dont know the difference between a circle and a star and i got hunters who think kiting its going out on the field with a kite and healers who are speced for dps in dps cloth Sad

FFS 4th grp disbanded OMFG !!
Back to top Go down
Sutec

PostSubject: Re: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 12:32 am

Kara key done few new items on char /w in game for info
Back to top Go down
Melwas

PostSubject: Re: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 1:01 am

Gratz m8 im looking forward to meet and play with you.
Back to top Go down
Sutec

PostSubject: Re: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 1:03 am

i want to say sorry to Yose and lame for ditching them in SH i had to go tank heroic sp for the guild iam in atm (smal guild full of sweds i know guild master gives me something to do) but yeh i am sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)   Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sutec Warrior 70 Fury(specing prot) (WARNING LONG APP)
Page 1 of 1