Nuvola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuvola

WoW Nuvola Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application- Nuvola

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krixus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Application- Nuvola Empty
PostSubject: Application- Nuvola   Application- Nuvola EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 4:43 pm

1. Ingame Name:
Krixus
2. Lvl, race and class: 70, dwarf hunter

3. Past Guilds: Evolution, Does not compute.

4. Reason for leaving: Low activity + We didn't really do much progress in Karazhan.

5. Equipment - An updated CTProfile/Alla profile required:

6. What experience do you have in raids?:
Haven't got any experience from the lvl 60 raids, cause i didn't reach 60 until TBC was here. My only raiding experience is from Karazhan with Attumen the Huntsman down.
7: What keys/attunements do you have? :
Kara-key, mm.
8: How can you contribute to Nuvola?: Being a helpful friend and guildie plus doing some nice damage in Raids/Instances Smile

9: What do you expect to gain from Nuvola?: New friends and getting further experience in raiding.

10: Between which times can u be online everyday and what days cant you be online?: Uhhm, it's summer now, and unfortunately i'm not allowed to play as much as I usually do. But that doesn't mean i wont be on for raiding and such. pirat When it's not holiday i'm usually on from 2 pm to 9-10, so getting to join raids wont be a problem then. In the summer holiday i think i'll be online for some hours every day. Mostly after 5pm.

11: Do you have any problems following orders?: No

12: What's your talentbuild and are you willing to respecc if needed?: At the moment im Markmanship specced, and Yes, im willing to respec if thats what you want.

13: Do you have Ventrillo/Teamspeak installed and are you prepared to use it?:
Yes
14: Do you have a microphone?:
Yes
15: How old are you?: I'm 16 years old.

16: What country do you live in: Norway.

17: Tell us about yourself... Well... It's not much to say, but i am trustable person and willing to learn from others knowledge and experiences. I show respect to each human kind i meet, and if i get well treated ill treat you the same way pirat tongue

-Krixus
Back to top Go down

Application- Nuvola
Page 1 of 1