Nuvola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuvola

WoW Nuvola Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application: LvL 70 Hunter, Aldrazil.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aldrazil

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Application: LvL 70 Hunter, Aldrazil. Empty
PostSubject: Application: LvL 70 Hunter, Aldrazil.   Application: LvL 70 Hunter, Aldrazil. EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 10:24 pm

1. Ingame Name: Aldrazil.

2. Lvl, race and class: 70, Nightelf hunter.

3. Past Guilds: Mördarklubben, eXtreme and NIGHTHAWKS.

4. Reason for leaving: Well, 1 guild depleted and the rest where none serious guilds (By none serious i mean none raiding).

5. Equipment - An updated CTProfile/Alla profile required: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight's+Hammer&n=Aldrazil

6. What experience do you have in raids?: Well, i have a lot of experience in raids...but mainly as a priest before TBC where
i was the mainhealer in BWL and yes we downed Nefarian. After that i was a random with you guys in last nights Kara raid wich
was pretty fun and interesting Very Happy.

7: What keys/attunements do you have? : I have Kara attunement and im like more than halfways to get several keys...
Working a lot on the rep-part.

8: How can you contribute to Nuvola?: Well, great DPS and i can play my class very well.

9: What do you expect to gain from Nuvola?: Friends and a lot of experience.

10: Between which times can u be online everyday and what days cant you be online?: Totally depending, cause i have a
demanding work and i may have to work at different times...may be complicated but ill be on-line as much as i can and thats
a lot and at different times every week.

11: Do you have any problems following orders?: Definitivly not.

12: What's your talentbuild and are you willing to respecc if needed?: 41 Beastmaster and 20 Marksman. If i definitivly
need to respecc, sure im up for it if it helps the guild.

13: Do you have Ventrillo/Teamspeak installed and are you prepared to use it?: Got both and yes im prepared to use it.

14: Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

15: How old are you?: 27 years old.

16: What country do you live in: Sweden.

17: Tell us about yourself...Well im a boy/man and i love to play, party, females and everything that makes the life worth living.
Back to top Go down

Application: LvL 70 Hunter, Aldrazil.
Page 1 of 1