Nuvola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuvola

WoW Nuvola Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pala application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mithrantir

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Pala application! Empty
PostSubject: Pala application!   Pala application! EmptySun May 06, 2007 5:17 pm

1. Ingame Name: Mithrantir

2. Lvl, race and class: 70, human paladin

3. Past Guilds: BroF, Pixels

4. Reason for leaving: Left Brof cause i went inactive (had to go to army) and pixels cause GM (jammins) went inactive and the guild fall apart.

5. Equipment - An updated CTProfile/Alla profile required: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Mithrantir

6. What experience do you have in raids?: Cleared MC, ZG, BWL, Onyxia, AQ20, 2bosses AQ40, 3 bosses Karazhan

7: What keys/attunements do you have? : Karazhan

8: How can you contribute to Nuvola?: By being a really skilled pala ofc xD I have much experience in raids and i want to believe that i know how to play my char.

9: What do you expect to gain from Nuvola?: Fun! I really dont care much about items etc. I just wanna be able to attend raids and experience the late game content along with other pleasant people :-)

10: Between which times can u be online everyday and what days cant you be online?: 16:00-24:00 any day needed. Not more than 3-4 days per week though

11: Do you have any problems following orders?: If the orders are reasonble no!

12: What's your talentbuild and are you willing to respecc if needed?: 50 holy and 11 prot for BoK. I'm willing to respec if needed xD

13: Do you have Ventrillo/Teamspeak installed and are you prepared to use it?: ofc

14: Do you have a microphone?: yeah

15: How old are you?: 23

16: What country do you live in: Greece

17: Tell us about yourself... Hmm! what to say? I've studied maths at the university and now i'm workin for a company pretty boring stuff trust me xD I love gaming. I've been playin wc3 and wow since the release day and im pretty skilled at both : ) I also like good music. And when i say good i mean good! I could say some more but i'm sure it would be just too boring sooooo cya ingame!!!
Back to top Go down
Rusvelt
Admin
Rusvelt

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Pala application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pala application!   Pala application! EmptySun May 06, 2007 5:21 pm

Not so much + healing , but active and skillful player .
Nice application . You will have our decision soon.
Back to top Go down
https://nuvola.superforum.fr

Pala application!
Page 1 of 1