Nuvola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nuvola

WoW Nuvola Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nuvola Disband

Go down 
+4
mellania
Earendill
Revor
Maronolis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Maronolis

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Nuvola Disband Empty
PostSubject: Nuvola Disband   Nuvola Disband EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 2:58 pm

Well , i worked a lot tryng to get a good guild XD

I'm really glad to meet a lot of people in this guild and play with them, but atm seems people with experience and good equip prefer go to more "advanced" guild.

No more time and energy to start every week kara with 2-3-4 new people, to let them be ready and equipped for big raid ( and then they left).

Me and càskà will transfer at 80% in 3-4 week so i will disband the guild.
Until that moment we continue to raid kara , and hope people can join with fun and take some more epic.

I apologize for all time i spammed "italian" lenguage in ts (cause bad english XD) or make some error in Gm position.

Hope everybody continue to have fun logging WoW and Hope u all remember forever our imba tabard ;P

Love

Maronolis
Back to top Go down
Revor

Revor

Number of posts : 117

Nuvola Disband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuvola Disband   Nuvola Disband EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 3:40 pm

Maronolis u were a truely good leader, and i will sure miss you was lots of fun with you on the server bringing good progress but some people didnt wanted,

all the other officers tryed as well very hard caska, herjo, bocte, and allot more people such as skillallot crazydemon and allot more, we were a strong team and i will allways remember that

where are you planning to tranfer to btw?

Revor
OUT
Back to top Go down
Earendill

Number of posts : 41

Nuvola Disband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuvola Disband   Nuvola Disband EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 4:49 pm

We failed as guild the night when we got 2 raid and we form 1 raid for doing khara and 1 for wipe in.
Maronolis was a good (really good) Raidleader but he didnt have the time and the patience to follow other guild issue.
And he didnt delegate that jobs to anyone.. many of the officer just was here for being italian/old friends of him but not many for have the time to dedicate at guild.
No class leader, some officer with no time to spend to guild, lacks of raidleaders, lacks of organization in general, an the result is: disbanding guild. So stop to blame other for being lootwhores cause they didnt was(a part some rarely exception).

sorry for saying that but didnt loved the post versus herjo, and this one. Good luck mates, maybe our road will cross again in other circustances Very Happy

bye
Back to top Go down
mellania

mellania

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Nuvola Disband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuvola Disband   Nuvola Disband EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 4:49 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
as revor said you were great leader Maronolis so as officers like caska,crazydemon,bocte,mirko and other members in the guild.It was nice to play with you guys indeed and yea.....i like your tabard ^^.Sad is that you guys will transfer so that means i ill never see you guys again like old peepz form nuvola (and no pwning in 5vs5 =( ).

I wish you all good luck in future and gl on new server as well,
cheers you were great and fun guild,
Mellania
Back to top Go down
mellania

mellania

Nuvola Disband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuvola Disband   Nuvola Disband EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 4:50 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
as revor said you were great leader Maronolis so as officers like caska,crazydemon,bocte,mirko and other members in the guild.It was nice to play with you guys indeed and yea.....i like your tabard ^^.Sad is that you guys will transfer so that means i ill never see you guys again like old peepz form nuvola (and no pwning in 5vs5 =( ).

I wish you all good luck in future and gl on new server as well,
cheers you were great and fun guild,
Mellania
Back to top Go down
mellania

mellania

Nuvola Disband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuvola Disband   Nuvola Disband EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 5:43 pm

sry for this post was tiped twice cos i dont kno how and btw.......i didnt bother your italian =) king
Back to top Go down
Herjo

Herjo

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Nuvola Disband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuvola Disband   Nuvola Disband EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 10:57 am

yah maro u was a very good and experienced raidleader.. and i had many fun moments and raids togeter with u all... and i love the "Porco dio bastardo" thing when we wiped on bosses.. when i join a new uild u truly will be dissapointed at the raidleader becuse he's not as u was when u leaded the raids.. and i say once again.. all who read this that was not active in the raids!!Do not join a PvE guild again becose the meaning of a PvE guild is to raid and do progress.. join a PvP guild or social guild instedd if u not gonna raid anyway in it!.. it was very iritating to se that we had over 60 lvl 70 players and we did not egin with the 25 raids.. and at like 17:00 we had like 15-20 lvl70's onine and when the raids began it was only like 7-10 online and then at 23:00 we had like 15-20 again.. thats a sign for that many did not want to raid.. AND in the higher guilds its a recuirement that if u r online at the raid time and u is asked to join.. u cannot say no and go and do somethig else.. thats a usual couse why ppls get kicked from higher guilds.

Well i gonna miss u all and the lovely raidtimes we had together.. well hope i see u guys that not gonna transfer to another realm many times now on and all who gonna transfere soon.. tel me when u leave the server so i can say bye:D
Back to top Go down
Eolo

Eolo

Number of posts : 16

Nuvola Disband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuvola Disband   Nuvola Disband EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 12:04 pm

so.... it' the end Suspect
Maron, you make a really good job as gm and raidleader!
a big FUCK OFF to all people came only for steal epix in karazhan
and a thanks to all friends i met in the guild

ma poi... perche mi tocca faticare a usare sto cappero di inglese?!
mi mancherà il tabard da scissor sisters.... Sad
e fate a meno di transferare che di là le cose in asta costano molto di piu.....
fidatevi che ve lo dice un esperto king

bacibacibaci
kisseskisseskisses

in bocca al big bad wolf a tutti
Eolo (gold investiment manager)
Back to top Go down
Càskà

Number of posts : 18

Nuvola Disband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuvola Disband   Nuvola Disband EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 7:17 pm

mi piacerebbe dare un bel addio pieno di parole commoventi o cazzi vari ma nn ne ho un cazzo di voglia di tradurmi tt le parole allora fanculo a tutti ciao= bye all =) e... maronolis gay cagaci ogni tanto col culo che prenderlo e basta fa male^^
Back to top Go down
crazydemon

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Nuvola Disband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuvola Disband   Nuvola Disband EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 7:48 pm

Wanna say few things 2 all:
Lets skip the part why the disband, i dont like 2 name peeps an thta kinda shit.
Bad things happened and u cant change it anymore. Crying or Very sad

Now i wanna thank ALL nuvola for the verry happy time ive spend in the guild. CAnt forget the time we were trying Prince and wiping alot on him. (With Maro->Dio porco bastardo Wink
Cant forget the first kills on him when u cud hear all peeps yelling on TS, it feld so good (Some1 even said hed wud kiss my naked ass, 4got who Shocked )

Special thx 2Càskà , cus .. huh hes frocio (but hey, ive learned some Italian Razz) Herjo, /spit Killerpack, Mellania /pushfromstairs, Revor imba leader r2, imba healadin Skilla, and of bigboss/GM/raidleader/goodfriend Maro uve done great leading as raidleader and GM /respect my m8.

And ofc thx all NUVOLA for being a awesome guild.

I wish all GL and have fun in .

/salute
Back to top Go down
mellania

mellania

Nuvola Disband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuvola Disband   Nuvola Disband EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 9:32 pm

crazy.......1 more thing......
/slap
/hug